Postcode African Trust was established in 2014 and provides funding to charities working in Africa that:
- save lives;
- improve countries health systems;
- provide education to communities;
- help to prevent and relieve poverty;
- make advancement in human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation while promoting equality and diversity; and / or
- improve and protect the environment.
We do not accept unsolicited applications.
Postcode Afican Trust operates its own society lottery and receives all of its funding from players of People's Postcode Lottery.